Sunday, March 10, 2019

HOMEBASED JOB PHILIPPINES



I know most of us are really trying to at least have income every day and even just at home. Home-based and legit online jobs are hard to find due to a lot of scammers in this online world. I am making this blog to share with you guys on how I started my home-based job, things you need to know and its benefits. I admit I'm not really that good in using the English language. I'm just human and I know I make a lot of mistakes especially with my grammar and sentence structures. But when it comes to my job, I really do my best to avoid errors. This will be helpful to all the stay-at-home mom's out there and those who are unemployed. 

Requirements: 

1. PC or laptop with at least 3000 CPU benchmark. 
2. Wired internet connection at least 3mbps. 
3. Noise-canceling headset. 
4. Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Can speak English well and has a neutral accent. 
6. Peaceful background. 

By the way, this is not only for college graduates. Undergraduates are welcome to apply as long as you're willing to be trained. Always believe in yourself. 
Image result for we can do it quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment